Some of My Strengths
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to hand code HTML 5 and CSS
- Creative thinker who translates ideas, strategies,
themes, and slogans into concrete designs
- Experience with photography and multimedia
- Friendly, strong communicator with a high attention to detail
- Can manage multiple concurrent deadlines
- A collaborative team player who also works well independently to help develop and implement communications strategies
- Understanding of print and web processes
- Highly adaptable to changing environments
- Skilled in interacting with people at various organizational levels
- Enjoys learning new computer technologies, systems and programs
- Intermediate level spoken and written French
- Experience designing print and online AODA compliant materials
A Little About Me
Design never leaves my mind. I notice the design of everything I come across. I love recognizing fonts and have a background in photography.
As the sole designer at the Ryerson Students' Union (RSU), I design all marketing collateral, communications pieces, publications, and signage. I design and code RSU's services' websites and assist in photography and writing and editing materials. I also mentor student designers, advise on social media channels, participate in team visioning, and coordinate and broker printing. I help management define project scope, present and negotiate ideas, and manage all project phases from start to finish. Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, I always ensure deliverables happen on time and within budget.
Whether developing concepts, executing them, or giving materials out, I've been involved from start to finish. As a freelance designer, I've gained valuable knowledge and experience working with businesses and organizations from different areas of expertise. I am a certified Graphic Designer through the Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario.